What are the minimum requirements to get a job?
- Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- Must have a high school diploma or it’s equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Must not have been convicted of, plead guilty to, or entered a plea of nolo contendere to a felony charge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or municipal ordinances related to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor or controlled substances.
- Must not have been released or discharged under any other than honorable conditions from any of the armed forces of the United States.
- Must successfully complete and pass a drug screen.
- Required to pass a polygraph examination
- Must successfully complete and pass a psychological assessment.
- Must successfully complete and pass a medical assessment
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!